- No tropical cyclone expected to develop or affect our country most of the week.
- Mild and dry weather over the next 2-3days as diffused cold front still over Luzon.
- Weak wind convergence over 0-11N expected to give light to moderate rain with rate of 15mm/hr over Mindanao and portions of Visayas, mostly eastern section. This rain is possible for most of the week.
- Moderate winds from E to ENE/ESE over most of the country at speed of 28-37kph.
- Overall, mild and dry weather over Luzon til middle of the week becoming warm to hot for the rest of the week, while Rainshower or mild thunderstorms are expected over Mindanao and Visayas mostly Eastern section for most of the week.
See figures for more info...
For more latest weather update kindly View all imagery of this blog...
JUST VOTE OR COMMENT FOR FEEDBACK